$24.99 - $22.49
(as of Apr 30,2023 01:43:36 UTC – Details)
- Beginner-friendly guide to building live edge wood surfaces, step by step, from beginning to end
- Create live-edge tables, including river tables, ocean tables, waterfall tables, or any other epoxy resin and wood piece
- How to use epoxy resin, both colored and clear, how to build a form for it, and how to make your own base
- Detailed guidance for every step, including tools, safety, selecting wood, preparing live-edge slabs, preparing and pouring epoxy, sanding, mounting, finishing, and more
- Stunning gallery of over 100 images of real-life river tables and other furniture by woodworkers and artisans, for inspiration and encouragement
- Author Bradlyn Zimmerman is the owner of The Ole Wood Shack, a modern live edge furniture making business where he sells his contemporary river table designs throughout the United States
A classy and unique addition to any space, river-style tables combine artistic elegance with everyday functionality. This beginner-friendly guide will show you everything you need to know to accomplish these stunning pieces yourself!
Featuring detailed overviews and tutorials for every step of the process from start to finish, inside this book you’ll learn how select the wood, prepare the slab, make an epoxy table form — whether colored or clear — prepare, color, and pour the epoxy resin, trim and sand the table, and much more, to equip you with all the skills and knowledge you need to make your own one-of-a-kind river or waterfall table!
Also included is an inspirational gallery of more than 100 images of river-style tables and furniture made by author Bradlyn Zimmerman and other woodworkers, sure to encourage your own project.
A complete guide that demystifies this amazing craft, Building Wood and Resin River-Style Tables is an absolute must-have to learn how to make it happen and do it yourself!
“Excellent resource for the beginner or hobbyist that is looking for easy-to-follow methods and step-by-step instructions for creating their own river-style table or other functional piece of art. Beautiful pictures throughout and plenty of inspiration from other incredible woodworkers!”
—Lindsay Russell, Owner and Woodworking Artist, Backwood Design Co.